So the writing a post every day in November thing didn’t really work out. But the Jerkbrain explosion (that I hadn’t been in denial about slowly building up to- no not me, not at all) actually happened. If I’d somehow found the energy, a post would have probably looked like the blank pages in New moon.
But New Year, new meds, new therapist and several rather painful self-realisations later, I’m feeling ready to join the “real world” again. So I present to you my goals list for 2013.
- Find a fitness podcast/ do 1x a week
- Meditate 2x a week
- Get 70% in First OU module
- Complete Busuu.com Beginners Spanish
- Get 3 more clients
- Do 1 piece of freelance work a month
- Write one blog post a fortnight
- Learn 100 new words
- Finish first draft of Protected
- Write 300,000 words altogether
- Learn 5 songs on the harmonica
- Find a new hobby
- Take a poetry class
- Sort all drawers
- Write a to do list every day
- Get all DP paperwork in on time
- Back up important documents every Friday
- Move Out
- Organise Captain Awkward Meetup in Bristol
- Join a forum/discussion group; meet new people
- Read 70 books this year, do reviews
I might blog about some of these things from time to time when I run out of ideas, but mostly I put them up here because being accountable to someone, even the pixels on a computer screen, might make my motivation last beyond mid-February.
Otherwise I’m working on posts about disability and expectations and whether there is such a thing as a Feminist romance novel.